Excessive Resource Usage on my Installation

I am recently receiving this error. It's an Amazon Lightsail Server and hosted only one site powered by LiteSpeed.
I don't know how to fix this issue.

Code:
Time:         Tue Mar 26 13:58:44 2019 +0530
Account:      myaccount
Resource:     Process Time
Exceeded:     1842 > 1800 (seconds)
Executable:   /opt/cpanel/ea-php72/root/usr/bin/lsphp
Command Line: lsphp                                 
PID:          1079 (Parent PID:4448)
Killed:       No

Can anyone help me to fix this issue?

Unique_Eric

Administrator
Staff member
Hi ,

Possible to tell us more where you got this error msg? from log? or from lightsail panel?
Does the site still running ok or not?

Best,

@Unique_Eric The site is up and running with a minimum of 50 concurrent real time visitors. I am receiving almost 20 emails everyday about this LFD notifications...

@lucasrolff Sure I will go through it. Since my site is receiving 50+ live visitors does this is normal or something needs attention...

lucasrolff

Staff member
@lucasrolff Sure I will go through it. Since my site is receiving 50+ live visitors does this is normal or something needs attention...
CSF/LFD has a tool to monitor for long running processes and if they go above a defined limit, it will result in an email alert being sent to you - it doesn't matter if you have 1 or 50 live visitors on your site, as long as you have 1 visit within the LSPHP's "idle time" it will keep the connection open to ensure visitors get served the page quickly (so it doesn't have to start up a new process every time), this means if you can easily trigger this alert.

Now, CSF/LFD is configured to monitor processes and has a list of "known" binaries that it won't alert on, and lsphp isn't one of these.
You can safely add the processes to the csf ignore list, since it's not something it even should alert on - and the above link I sent, will add the lsphp processes to the CSF/LFD ignore list.