Few Issues with Litespeed in New server

sahith

Hi, I just moved to a new server with Trial license so i can have the old server running during the migration. So let me list the issues facing in the new server related to litespeed.

1) In the old server I was using PHP as external app with same settings since 2016. There i have few settings which are not present in the new version of Litespeed "PHP" settings.
Persistent Connection, Start By Server, Instances
These setting are not visible in the new Litespeed WedAdmin Console which i have these in the old server External app. Why these settings not available in the PHP settings tab? If these are set to default, what are the default values? How to change them?

2) I am using the PHP in suEXEC mode enabled with setting PHP suEXEC Max Conn=20
But i needed one virtualhost to use suEXEC Max Conn as 50. So i enabled that by creating a custom.conf file in the following directory

/etc/apache2/conf.d/userdata/std/2_4/{username}/custom.conf
with the following settings
<IfModule LiteSpeed>
LSPHP_ProcessGroup on
LSPHP_Workers 50
</IfModule>
And this worked perfectly in the old server. After moving to the new server i created same file, But litespeed still using suEXEC Max Conn as 20 only.
In Realtime stats in External App in 'MAX CONN', sometime it is showing 20, sometimes 40. As i am using 2-CPU license it should be showing 40 always like in the old server.

View attachment 2419

No idea why it is changing in the new server. Is this normal behavior?

And as this way of setting MAXCONN is not working please guide me to set the custom suEXEC Max Conn for that user.

Last edited: