Help me to enable cache for text/html and php files

For the time being, I have disabled Stackpath CDN to complete the LiteSpeed Cache Setup.
After disabling the CDN, and also browser cache from Litespeed, the cache TTL for static resources is still 604800 Seconds only.
Where can I increase the TTL for static resources?

I found the issue with server-level cache setup and currently I disabled.
Please understand my query carefully --

1.) Now, I will load my blog in Google (or) Firefox and in the console, how can I see the LSCACHE Headers Value?
x-litespeed-cache
x-litespeed-expires

2.) Please explain the meaning of the below configuration:
### marker CACHE RESOURCE start ###
RewriteRule wp-content/.*/[^/]*(responsive|css|js|dynamic|loader|fonts)\.php - [E=cache-control:max-age=3600]
### marker CACHE RESOURCE end ###

Regards,
Myilraj.G

serpent_driver

1.) Now, I will load my blog in Google (or) Firefox and in the console, how can I see the LSCACHE Headers Value?
x-litespeed-cache
x-litespeed-expires
Cache headers will only displayed once if a page isn't cached and still have "miss" cache heder. In Browser press F12, the developer console will be opened. Choose network tab and click on the first entry for the main document.

f12.jpg f12.jpg

2.) Please explain the meaning of the below configuration:
RewriteRule wp-content/.*/[^/]*(responsive|css|js|dynamic|loader|fonts)\.php - [E=cache-control:max-age=3600]
Some applications like Wordpress generates static sources on the fly with PHP if they doesn't exist. In this case static sources can also be cached by LScache, but a cache-control define is needed for this.

Thank you so much for the clear explanation.
On Jun-30-2020, you provided me a suggestion to increase LSCache TTL instead of the browser cache.
In the Wp Plugin, please explain with the steps to increase the TTL Value of Cache for All Static and Dynamic Assets?

Please explain the meaning of the below configuration:

What will happen (or) will be the result If I change the value from 3600 to 86400?
Can you please explain?

serpent_driver

If you ask for an explanation about what you basically not understand how WP and LiteSpeed cache works, will force more questions. Believe me!

So, the only answer I will give you, is that this configuration is static cache related and defines when cache of static sources will expire.

End of this thread