How can I tell Litemage to ignore certain stores

I have a multistore setup - some are active and some are in development. How do (politely!) ask LiteMage NOT to index particular websites/stores? I only want it to cache the main store.

Please help! Thank youi.

Hi @misseppie ,

Try this
Code:
 RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^domain.com$ [NC]
RewriteRule .* - [E=Cache-Control:no-cache]
Best
Thanks so much for replying so quickly! And please excuse my ignorance. But do you mean to add this to the .htaccess in site root? And if the domain to ignore is in a subfolder called "education", can I add it like:

Code:
 RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^rbu.com/education/$ [NC]
RewriteRule .* - [E=Cache-Control:no-cache]

Unique_Eric

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, in .htaccess file.

If rules work, you should not see any cache hit from the response header.

To avoid cache all other pages under education, you may want to try removing the $ sign

Let us know if it works.

Last edited by a moderator:
To instruct Litemage to ignore specific stores, you can follow a simple process. First, access the Litemage configuration settings. Then, locate the section related to store management or store selection. Within this section, you should find options to exclude or disable specific stores. Simply select the stores you wish to ignore, save the changes, and Litemage will no longer process or consider those stores during its operations.

To instruct Litemage to ignore specific stores, you can utilize its configuration settings. Within the settings, locate the section related to store management or store selection. By specifying the desired stores, you can exclude them from Litemage's operations. For more detailed guidance on writing a conclusion for a research paper, visit https://www.aresearchguide.com/write-problem-statement.html. This resource offers valuable insights and tips to enhance your research paper's conclusion.