How to check if litespeed is working?

Hi there, I am trying to check if litespeed is working on my xenforo forum, however, when searching for Litespeed in the network tab of development tools, it appears that litespeed is giving out a no-cache response. I dont seem to be getting any hits/misses.

I am on Xenforo and I am also using the Litespeed cache addon. I have also adjusted my htaccess properly (or at least I believe so)

Current Version: 5.4.9 (Build 3)

It seems like only for guests that it will give out a hit or miss response, but for logged in users, it is at no-cache

Unique_Eric

Administrator
Staff member
Hi,

That is correct behavior, the cache rules "RewriteRule .* - [E=Cache-Control:vary=loggedin,E=Cache-Control:no-cache] " means no cache for logged-in user.

Hi,

That is correct behavior, the cache rules "RewriteRule .* - [E=Cache-Control:vary=loggedin,E=Cache-Control:no-cache] " means no cache for logged-in user.
Thanks for the quick response. So as far as performance wise, is Litespeed improving anything to the logged in users side even while the header response is no-cache? Or is this something that needs to be configured on a per website basis?