How to enable/disable Zend Opcode cache on a per account basis?

Crazy Serb

I've got latest Litespeed Enterprise running in ProcessGroup mode / suPHP.

I was told that simply dropping a php.ini file with this would allow me to enable/disable Opcode cache on a per-account basis:

opcache.enable = 0

But that's not kicking in at all.

I've got Opcode cache compiled into PHP and enabled via EasyApache, but changing this opcache.enable value to 0 in user's "public_html" directory does absolutely nothing, while everyone says it should disable it for that specific user.

What am I missing?!

Also, can I run both Zend Opcode cache AND Litespeed Cache on accounts, or is that an overkill?

From what I can see Opcode cache is required or at least recommended for use with ProcessGroup / Daemon modes, and as soon as I enable it the server load drops by 50% right away. However, I can't control it as there is no interface of any sort to specify what to cache on what account and what to ignore and such, so does it make sense to use Litespeed Cache side-by-side with it for that? Or is that asking for trouble?

So confused...

Germont

I manage a VPS with 4 WordPress accounts and one OpenCart. It works just fine with both LS and Opcode cache enabled.
It's just already compiled code that remains in memory. Less waiting time if no cached page available.
But if you still want to disable it, already tried this methods?
Per-User php.ini