How to exclude single product page image from JS Delay

I am trying Litespeed cache and it all seems to work fast and well but I have 1 problem which means I cannot use the product. To get it to be fast I have JS Delayed active and the result is that on a woocommerce ingle product display, the image does not show until I move the mouse. On a mobile this is awful and the page displays the menu and a big black area where the product image should be. I have tried numerous Tuning inserts to exclude the image delay but nothing works. If I change the setting to JS Deferred I do not get the issue but the speed is slow. Can anyone tell me how to use JS Delayed and have the product page image show without a delay. Prior to using Litespeed I used WP-Rocket and never had this issue with similar settings.
Thank you in advance for your response

serpent_driver

Delayed option means that js is loaded after user action like scrolling or clicking. If your theme or any plugin needs certain js before the user does any action you can exclude certain js file or inline js from being optimized. You can exclude js files from being optimized in Page Optimizations -> Tuning tab.

If you have further questions please use LiteSpeed support forum at WordPress. This forum doesn't support LiteSpeed cache plugin for Wordpress any longer.
https://www.litespeedtech.com/support/forum/threads/please-use-the-official-wordpress-forum.16028/