How to remove Congratulation! You have successfully installed the LiteSpeed Web Server?

Hi friends I am trying to install dedicated servers to LiteSpeed
After I installed via SSH WHM to build a successful match or something I did intergation did EasyApache
Results Congratulation! You have successfully installed the LiteSpeed Web Server!
It does not appear giving my existing website ..
but switch to Apache I see websites.
How do I migrate apache virtual host ? Waiting for your immediate assistance please ...
My bad english sory.

NiteWave

Administrator
please set port offset to 1000 or 2000, to run apache and litespeed at the same time, and test one website at :1080 or :2080, to see what the problem is.

what's the version of EasyApache and WHM ?

No problem but webadmin login and I see only example virtual host. And disabled 403 forbidden error.
I want auto apache from litespeed add virtual host...

Sorry Im installing standart edition (free)
Im not money sory...
Cpanel auto install only see enteripse (Buy) and trial. Not see free standart edition.

NiteWave

Administrator
Sorry, I'm not quite understand what you mean.

1) trial license is free.
you can get it from https://www.litespeedtech.com/products/litespeed-web-server/download/get-a-trial-license

2) it's working identically as a 2-CPU enterprise license, hence you can install it with above Auto-Installer (for cPanel/WHM installations) (standard version not working with WHM/cPanel)

3) the trial period is 15 days. after 15 days, you can email us to ask for another 15 days trial. so totally 30 days.

4) during trial period, you need pay nothing and get a full function 2-CPU litespeed web server.