How to see which sites / users most use resources from my server?

I am using Litespeed on a cPanel server but apparently the webmin panel of them is very complicated or I am not able to find this option. How can I filter through sites that have made the most requests in the last 24 hours or any similar configuration that gives me an idea of which site is using features?

Something else, compared to PHP. Before using Litespeed cPanel described which site was using PHP features in the process name itself !! This gave me an overview of how the use of resources was, but Litespeed does not do that, it just shows a generic name for all sites !! That should yield performance gains, but it makes it horrible for me to use.

Another question, is there a difference between PHP 7.0, PHP 7.1 or PHP 7.2 on Litespeed? I did not notice any difference.

NiteWave

Administrator
a simple and effective way is to watch litespeed web admin console -> Actions -> Real-Time Stats

regarding php 7.0 / 7.1 / 7.2 difference, lsapi is same, so difference is php version themselves, which you can find the details in php.net

a simple and effective way is to watch litespeed web admin console -> Actions -> Real-Time Stats
I did not want something in real time but rather an average of the last 24 hours or any custom time that gave me an overview, would it be possible?
regarding php 7.0 / 7.1 / 7.2 difference, lsapi is same, so difference is php version themselves, which you can find the details in php.net
Compared to Apache, Litespeed only increased LOAD on my server and CPU usage, which is strange considering the positive reviews I saw of it. I do not have LSCache.
I saw through the top command that the process that spends the most resource is lsphp, I need to optimize it. My WordPress sites are loading PHP 7.1.

Pong

Administrator
Staff member
LiteSpeed should use less cpu and less server load.
You should enable cache since it is critical to improving site performance.
You can use a third-party monitoring tool to do the analysis but it is beyond our Web Server 's scope.
You can also try with cloudLinux to limit resources for each user.

[QUOTE = "Pong, post: 100724, member: 21878"] Você deve habilitar o cache, pois é fundamental para melhorar o desempenho do site. [/ QUOTE]
I have several sites and it will take a while before I can enable this at all. Regardless of the use of the cache plugin, I believe LOAD should be smaller.