I am new and have problems

Hello and thanks for great product,

I have two server with same configuration, every server have 15 domains and each server have 1 site with 11k hits everyday

we have classified sites cause of that sites need to optimization for fastest results

I try many thing about this problem and yesterday night try LS,

All server have cpanel and LS is easy to install with this, on setup there is no error everything look fine

After install LS try mod_cache but i have slow site with high server load

Seeing is believing i add two screen shot LS and Non Ls server top -c

Loads not high but Non LS better than LS server,

Yesterday i have tmp issue after setup and i try to update php to 5.3.6 now i plan this night to downgrade Ls server php version to Non Ls Php version 5.2.17

And one last thing is Opera Browser;

Site www.maxi24-az.com not work in Opera other are good

Ls server have www.maxi24-az.com
Non Ls server have www.maxi24.com

Thanks for your help
Regards
Boran

Attachments

mistwang

LiteSpeed Staff
you should downgrade to 5.2.17 to match the Apache setup.
those are two separate sites, you'd better compare Apache and litespeed on the same server by switching back and forth.

For the opera problem, I tried Opera 10.60 on linux, it is working fine. which version are you using?
Have you set LiteSpeed anti-DDoS setting? If the connection limit is set too low, it may block some browsers, some use too many concurrent connection when there are many small images on a page.

i downgrade php to 5.2.17 now look ok, i will test web site tomorrow

opera browser problem from one of js file because of upgrading php,

now another problem, permission issue for temp

when i switch to apache there is a erros message on top of the page

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: open(/tmp/sess_4661fc0b91227c99c9b891864b29c55f, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in /home/azmaxi24/public_html/index.php on line 2

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/azmaxi24/public_html/index.php:2) in /home/azmaxi24/public_html/index.php on line 2

Can you help me about this, as you say i want to test between apache and LS

NiteWave

Administrator
probably because php running as different user under apache and lsws

#ls -al /tmp/sess_*
to know which user create the session files.

php process(or apache with mod_php) creates them.

agriz

I do have the same problem.
sess_* is created by nobody but i have installed litespeed with apache/apache user/group.
How to fix this now?