Image support compiling php, how?

Hello

What do I need to add to the php compile options to get the full support of all the image formats?

I'm trying to run a web gallery by Chevereto but I can not upload .jpg files

Here are the parameters, I used.

Code:
--with-mysqli --with-zlib --with-gd   --with-jpeg --with-png --with-freetype --enable-shmop --enable-sockets --enable-sysvsem --enable-sysvshm --enable-mbstring --with-iconv --with-mcrypt --with-pdo-mysql --enable-ftp --enable-zip --with-curl --enable-soap --enable-xml --enable-json --with-openssl --enable-bcmath --with-ssh2 --enable-exif --enable-opcache --enable-fpm --with-litespeed --with-curl
But still I get this message

Code:
2019-08-29 17:54:09.998175 [NOTICE] [24643] [123.145.167.189:48804] [STDERR] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function CHV\imagecreatefromjpeg() in /usr/local/lsws/img.mysite.com/html/app/lib/classes/class.imageresize.php:215
Stack trace:
#0 /usr/local/lsws/img.mysite.com/html/app/lib/classes/class.imageresize.php(106): CHV\Imageresize->resize_image()
#1 /usr/local/lsws/img.mysite.com/html/app/lib/classes/class.image.php(1183): CHV\Imageresize->exec()
#2 /usr/local/lsws/img.mysite.com/html/app/lib/classes/class.image.php(905): CHV\Image::resize('/usr/local/lsws...', '/usr/local/lsws...', 'fizJU.md', Array)
#3 /usr/local/lsws/img.mysite.com/html/app/routes/route.json.php(83): CHV\Image::uploadToWebsite(Array, Array, Array)
#4 /usr/local/lsws/img.mysite.com/html/lib/G/classes/class.handler.php(232): G\Handler->{closure}(Object(G\Handler))
#5 /usr/local/lsws/img.mysite.com/html/lib/G/classes/class.handler.php(132): G\Handler->processRequest()
#6 /usr/local/lsws/img.mysite.com/html/app/loader.php(788): G\Handler->__construct(Array)
#7 /usr/local/lsws/img.mysite.com/html/index.ph in /usr/local/lsws/img.mysite.com/html/app/lib/classes/class.imageresize.php on line 215
I use php 7.3.8 and the latest litespeed
What are the proper parameters for the php compile?

Last edited by a moderator:
Couldn't fix it by compiling it myself..

What would you choose from here?

PHP 7.3
  • lsphp73 : server-side, HTML-embedded scripting language (LSAPI binary)
  • lsphp73-common : Common files for packages built from the LSPHP source
  • lsphp73-curl : CURL module for LSPHP
  • lsphp73-dbg : Debug symbols for LSPHP71
  • lsphp73-dev : Files for LSPHP71 module development
  • lsphp73-imap : IMAP module for LSPHP
  • lsphp73-intl : Internationalisation module for LSPHP
  • lsphp73-json : JSON module for LSPHP
  • lsphp73-ldap : LDAP module for LSPHP
  • lsphp73-modules-source : LSPHP 71 modules source package
  • lsphp73-mysql : MySQL module for LSPHP
  • lsphp73-opcache : Zend OpCache module for LSPHP
  • lsphp73-pgsql : PostgreSQL module for LSPHP