Licensing with resizing cloud/vps type servers

Hi,

Over the weekend, I resized my cloud based server for an expected traffic spike.

Then, after the spike passed, I resized back down.

Everything was working fine and then out of the blue roughly 18 hours later the licensing system errored out the license and the web server was stopped.

After taking about 30 minutes to figure out why it died, i was able to find the error in the logs and find the procedure to fix it.

Is there some sort of notification system that should have told me that this was about to happen?

If so, how does it work and how can I configure it to get an email or something to let me know to fix it in advance of having downtime?

If not, this ought to be something that is added right away.

Thankfully, the downtime did not occur during my traffic spike or my business would have been significantly impacted in the worst way possible.

I have added this to my checklist of things to do when resizing the system in the future, but it really ought to be better handled than this.

I love litespeed and have been a paying customer for 3 or 4 years but this is type of situation is difficult to just let slide. I realize, to a certain extent, it's my fault, but there should be some sort of warning given prior to killing the server.