Link photo preview of my site not showing on WhatsApp

Muk

Hi there. Link previews from my website don't show on WhatsApp mobile. It displays only when I deactivated the Litespeed cache plugin. What's causing the issue?

serpent_driver

Hi there. Link previews from my website don't show on WhatsApp mobile. It displays only when I deactivated the Litespeed cache plugin. What's causing the issue?
Basically if you have cache plugin for Wordpress installed, please use Wordpress support page for WP cache plugin. This forum doesn't support cache plugin for Wordpress any longer. https://www.litespeedtech.com/support/forum/threads/please-use-the-official-wordpress-forum.16028/

If you have Wordpress and if you have Guestmode in LSCWP enabled this is why WhatsApp displays a blank page. The Guestmode requests a URL twice, again twice at the first request, if the request URL hasn't been requested before. This reload prevents displaying the content of the requested first request of the the page. Therefore, at the first request the page seems to be blank and this is why WhatsApp displays a blank preview because it doesn't use the screen of the reloaded page. Reload is a result of the Guestmode and it is Javascript driven. The "issue" with a blank page is not a device realated issue. It occurs with every kind of device, but it is not an issue.

Solution: Disable Guestmode