Litespeed and Cpanel setup

I'm coming from OSL to Ent and a little confused. My website is up and running fine but I see an lsphp process, php-fpm process.. I saw an lscgid process.. Huh?
Furthermore, there are a ton of settings in the Web Admin that aren't set and it'll takes weeks to figure out what all of that stuff is. Also, php-litespeed is an extension and not a php version? What?
I had a wordpress theme tell me that my memory limit was 40M when my php.ini says 128M .. what is going on here?

Unique_Eric

Administrator
Staff member
Hi,

To answer the memory limit increasing question, we need to know that you are using CyberPanel or WHM/cPanel? and PHP selector(CloudLinux)?

serpent_driver

Furthermore, there are a ton of settings in the Web Admin that aren't set and it'll takes weeks to figure out what all of that stuff is. Also, php-litespeed is an extension and not a php version? What?
If you have WHM/cPanel most of settings in WebAdmin are only for native installation of LiteSpeed and if you don't have a control panel. Therefore most of settings are out-of-order for control panel usage. Nobody seems really know which setting can be used with cPanel, Plesk, and so on.... :(

If you want to control memory limit use WHM (MultiPhpiniManager) == php.ini == all accounts or for single account cPanel control panel == user.ini