Litespeed Cache blocking plugin and theme updates

Discussion in 'LiteSpeed Cache Plugin For WordPress' started by TylorB, Feb 22, 2018.

1. TylorB

TylorB New Member

Hi there, I'm experiencing issues with Litespeed Cache preventing me from updating my plugins via my WP management dashboard. When I try to run updates the sites which have Litespeed Cache installed and activated fail and I get this error message.
    Code:
    PHP Fatal error occurred: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function is_plugin_active_for_network() in /home/tylorben/public_html/wp-content/plugins/litespeed-cache/admin/litespeed-cache-admin-display.class.php:75 Stack trace: #0 /home/tylorben/public_html/wp-content/plugins/litespeed-cache/admin/litespeed-cache-admin-display.class.php(944): LiteSpeed_Cache_Admin_Display->__construct() #1 /home/tylorben/public_html/wp-content/plugins/litespeed-cache/admin/litespeed-cache-admin.class.php(33): LiteSpeed_Cache_Admin_Display::get_instance() #2 /home/tylorben/public_html/wp-content/plugins/litespeed-cache/admin/litespeed-cache-admin.class.php(278): LiteSpeed_Cache_Admin->__construct() #3 /home/tylorben/public_html/wp-content/plugins/litespeed-cache/inc/litespeed-cache.class.php(158): LiteSpeed_Cache_Admin::get_instance() #4 /home/tylorben/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): LiteSpeed_Cache->init('') #5 /home/tylorben/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #6 /home/tylorben/public_htm in /home/tylorben/public_html/wp-content/plugins/litespeed-cache/admin/litespeed-cache-admin-display.class.php on line 75.
    If I disable Litespeed Cache the updates go through. Also, if I log in to that site and run the updates from the WP dashboard, they work. However, I'd really like to avoid having to log in to run updates. I manage over 100 websites and it's important that I can run updates remotely in one click.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2018
  2. hai

hai Active Member

Thanks for your report. This compatibility issue is just confirmed. Will fix in next release.

TylorB likes this.
  3. hai

hai Active Member