LiteSpeed Cache can support Journal 2 / Journal 3 normally now?

We have rented a dedicated VPS hosting on Linode.

The plan we rent is: Dedicated 16 GB

The host environment is:
Operating System: Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
Web hosting panel: CyberPanel
Web server: LiteSpeed V7.9
PHP Version: 7.3.30-1+bionic
Database: 10.1.48-MariaDB-0ubuntu0.18.04.1 - Ubuntu 18.04

We are going to move two websites to a new host this time:
OpenCart 2.3.0.2+Journal 2.16.8
OpenCart 3.0.3.7+Journal 3.1.5

So we need to understand, When we are in such an environment, if we want to install the LiteSpeed Cache module, how do we set the LiteSpeed Cache module to work normally?

If you are sure that you can support our environment, please provide the actual screenshots of LiteSpeed Cache directly, so that we can set and operate based on your screenshots.

Because I am from Asia, we cannot understand correctly what the settings on the LiteSpeed Cache module are saying, We need someone to tell me how to set it up.

Can anyone help me please?

AndreyPopov

I have no idea, But so far, I have not found any error messages related to LiteSpeed V7.9, But I did install the LiteSpeed Cache module in OpenCart 3.0.3.7+Journal 3.1.5, and it seems that the same problem as yours occurred during the establishment of the product cache.

I just want to confirm how to modify my two environments?

AndreyPopov

I only can help with OpenCart 3.0.3.7+Journal 3.1.5
my hoster use OpenLiteSpeed
I have full LiteSpeed Web Server and can use ESI feature to also cache cart.

I only can help with OpenCart 3.0.3.7+Journal 3.1.5
my hoster use OpenLiteSpeed
I have full LiteSpeed Web Server and can use ESI feature to also cache cart.
Can you tell me the modification steps for all your threads?

You should know the open source code modification rules, right?

In addition to the steps to edit in which file, We also need to:
FIND
BEFORE, ADD
AFTER, ADD
IN-LINE FIND
IN-LINE BEFORE, ADD
IN-LINE AFTER, ADD
REPLACE WITH

We need to clearly modify the step instructions, Although this is an old method from phpBB 2.0.x, it is still very useful today, At least I can understand how I should do it.

Can you re-edit your teaching in this way?

Because I want to modify the code correctly.

Thank you!

PS. If you have confirmed the corresponding version of the code, I think you only need to provide the complete patch file, We just need to replace it with your file.

You may be able to refer to a look.

Last edited:

AndreyPopov

PS. If you have confirmed the corresponding version of the code, I think you only need to provide the complete patch file, We just need to replace it with your file.

I already post ocmod file

remember, for correct work and proper build cache you need corresponding GUI settings and uncomment .htaccess rewrite rules.

Last edited:
If you have already made an ocmod file, can you link it to me? Or provide that file here.

And I think you should also provide a complete screenshot directly, as well as the relevant rule text so that we can directly copy and paste.
1631295333211.png
1631295372894.png
1631295393467.png
1631295417518.png
Because not everyone can understand the content in English, even if you can use Google Translate to understand, but the things related to the server settings, we only need to refer to and don’t need to think.

Anyway, Thank you!

AndreyPopov

If you have already made an ocmod file, can you link it to me?
https://www.litespeedtech.com/suppo...recache-some-ideas-and-code.19763/post-117119

you current LiteSpeed License not support ESI feature and that's why Disable all ESI settings on ESI Modules tab and LiteSpeed ESI Feature on General Tab

what difficult in other settings?

Separate View for Login Users - I not know for what and when it need. on standard Opencart store not any reasons separate cache.

Separate View for Safari browsers - if you host support webp libs and you enable in Journal3 System Perfomance settings Webp support then tou need enable Separate View for Safari browsers because Safari not support webp.

Last edited: