LiteSpeed cache does not stay and gets deleted, despite no Purge All actions were done

My site's cache keeps getting deleted even though I do not do purge all actions or even make new posts or change the theme. I do change plugins or update them which I understand why a purge all action happens, but there are some times where we dont even touch the site and all of the cache is just suddenly gone. This doesn't really help because when google crawls the site it crawls very slowly due to it, and so the indexing becomes slower, etc.

My site is: flashmedinfo.com
Right now, my crawler settings have very small time frames (3 mins run duration because sometimes the runs hang but thats not my main problem, and 1800 seconds for every crawl duration to ensure cache is present so google can quickly crawl the site. Will change this to 2/3 hours (a little bit more time for how long the whole site takes to be crawled) after this issue is fixed) and only 1 thread to ensure that there's always cache and that the site does not get limited (currently using Business Web Hosting plan on Hostinger, which allows for:
Disk Space 200 GB
RAM 1536 MB
CPU Cores 2
Inodes 600000
Addons/Websites 100
Active Processes 60
Entry Processes 30
Bandwidth Unlimited

I cant understand why the cache always purges all, i also have the Purge All action which is somewhere in the options to be set as its default option. Remember, I do not change the theme, add anything or customize, add new plugins or post new posts, or update old posts, YET the whole cache gets purged. This is shared hosting so I'm not sure if hostinger clears the cache automatically or not, but all the options in hostinger that manage cache etc are off, CDN is also off on Hostinger.

I also can not seem to submit a report via the plugin, so I cant provide report numbers, and I'm really unsure if sending the whole report here is considered safe. This is the error I run into while trying to submit report
1701869416993.png