Litespeed Cache for Plesk

John Doe

Hi, I noticed that the cPanel plugin for LSWS has a cache option but the plesk plugin does not have this option?

Is there any reason for this?

John Doe

John Doe

Basically, what im trying to find out is if the cache "Options", meaning the configurations of the cache, not the cache itself, I want to know if both control panels has a section, to enable, disable, modify, etc.. Within the control panel, or is this an option only in cpanel?

Pong

Administrator
Staff member
As far as I know, cache options is cache configuration, which can be easily set from LiteSpeed Webdmin console, Not on control panel plug-in directly, though plug-in has a link to LiteSpeed Admin console. I believe the description you mentioned has somehow been missed from Plesk extension introduction. Enabling LSCache is easy. but you have to know which pages can be cached and which pages can not.

Do you have any particular need? Want to choose which control panel to fit LiteSpeed better? or want to know how to easily setup cache for Plesk?

LSCache setup guides:
https://www.litespeedtech.com/support/wiki/doku.php/litespeed_wiki:cache:lscache