litespeed did not speed up website

Hi, I used elementor to make my website and wanted to speed it up with litespeed. But after implementing the advanced setup I noticed some parts of my website weren't working properly anymore. So I checked what happened and it turned out css combined was causing troubles which I couldn't fix. So I had to turn off guest optimisation which also slowed down the website a lot and made the phone website even worse. Not sure what to do now omegle xender .

Last edited:
Litespeed combines CSS files from the website into a single file. What you're seeing isn't CSS from litespeed but styles used by various plugins and the theme on your site.

The website may actually be faster without this optimization, as it's usually faster to load styles in separate files.

serpent_driver

The website may actually be faster without this optimization, as it's usually faster to load styles in separate files.
Sorry, I have to correct you. If there is more than 1 CSS file, then it is always better to reduce the number of requests by combining the CSS files, as each CSS request slows down the loading and thus the rendering of the CSS. In this specific case, it's not about speed, but about a display problem that is caused by combining the CSS files because the order of the CSS classes is changed when combining. And according to the principle of cascading in CSS, this is the most likely cause. Other reasons for this can be caused by a change in loading behavior, which is triggered by the Guest Optimization function.