Litespeed on a Directadmin + cloudlinux server

Hello.
I'm trying to install a web server with DirectAdmin web control panel and cloudlinux, the latter used to limit the amount of cpu resources that a single user can utilize.
Everything seems to work, but if I request a web page (ie. the default home page of a WordPress installation) lvetop doesn't show me any entry.
It's like cloudlinux is not accounting the cpu resource usage of the wordpress site.
In this moment I'm not using any litespeed cache, so I would expect that some cpu usage of php should be reported.
Has anyone experience on this kind of setup?
Can you point me to some documentation or give me some hint on this?
Thanks a lot
Riccardo

Hello.
Thanks for your answer.
Actually, this is just the guide I followed. The only thing is that I started from a server already having DA(apache + php-fpm)+CloudLinux installed and then I converted it to litespeed following the steps outlined there.
Maybe I should change the order?
Ie:
1) Install DA(apache + php-fpm)
2) Convert it to litespeed
3) Install CloudLinux

Cheers
R.

serpent_driver

First of all, disable php-fpm. LiteSpeed has its own and better PHP handler, but must be setuped in LSWS WebAdmin if it hasn't been done during installation. Maybe this could already cause your issue.

I am not an expert for CloudLinux, but to me, the order of installation could be wrong and it seems to be better to install CloudLinux before LSWS. For a more qualified support wait for an answer from LS support or visit DirectAdmin support forum. They also should know what to do if LiteSpeed has to be installed with DirectAdmin.

Pong

Administrator
Staff member
Correct. since you should install cloud Linux before LSWS installation. If after, you will need to manually enable it for sure.