Litespeed plugin for Opencart 1.5.x

Hi, i m try to cache my site with LiteSpeed can any one give me an help?
We have a A2Hosting Plan with Turbo Web Hosting plane, they have a LiteSpeed Cache disabeled for default, and we can activate it by a internal software, it add some lines into .htaccess like this:

# START A2 LiteSpeed Cache for LEONESHOP USA
# Type: OpenCart
<IfModule LiteSpeed>
CacheEnable public
RewriteEngine On
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_METHOD} ^GET|HEAD|PURGE$
RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} leoneshopknives.a2hosted.com [NC]
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !admin|account|checkout|cart [NC]
RewriteCond %{HTTP_COOKIE} !logged_in|cust_logged_in|cart|compare|wishlist [NC]
RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} !nocache [NC]
RewriteRule .* - [E=Cache-Control:max-age=900]
</IfModule>
# END A2 LiteSpeed Cache for LEONESHOP USA

My question is if i whant to install your OpenCart Plugin i must edit .htaccess or the module is ready to use?
With this one if i put one item on cart it can t deleted! Also if is selected some url to exclude... Can you help me with LiteSpeed?
Is a New experience for us with LiteSpeed Server, we are making a new site and we always used ngix or apache.

Pong

Administrator
Staff member
You will need to ask A2Hosting to enable cache for your account, and setup cache root for you(normally A2 Turbe cache setup this already, but you will need to confirm with them). then follow this wiki to install plugin. https://www.litespeedtech.com/support/wiki/doku.php/litespeed_wiki:cache:lscoc

the lscoc plugin will handle the cache for you, so all "START A2 LiteSpeed Cache for LEONESHOP USA" rewrite rules in .htaccess you mentioned should be removed.

I have the same problem. And A2 do not have an answer or are willing to help me. Is there anything we can do? its the same for all OC versjons.
I took a screen recording of the problem. can check it on youtube:

Pong

Administrator
Staff member
I don't believe it is the same issue as above.

LiteSpeed cache plugin won't enable cache for shopping cart/checkout etc. It doesn't seem LiteSpeed cache related.
You can easily check header through Chome developer tool to verify it is cached or not. If not, it most like OC internal issue.