LiteSpeed recrawl page after purge

Hello,

I am a new user of the LiteSpeed cache. So far I am really happy about this plugin, it helped to increase the performance of my website, however, I do have a minor issue. I do have a woocommerce shop and every time my cache gets purged website really slows down. One example of when a purge happens is when a product goes out of stock. In that case, I have to go and recrawl my page manually so my customers can experience fast-loading pages.

I want to recrawl the website every time when purge happens or when a product gets sold or when it gets out of stock. I was wondering if it's possible to achieve that by writing a code, by adding some additional plugin, or if I will have to do it manually every time...

I do have 6GB ram and 4CPU dedicated hosting. Currently, the average load for the CPU is 7% and for RAM it's 662MB with the crawler set to recrawl pages every 1 hour so maybe I could lower the time to 10 minutes or so if there is no chance to recrawl when purge happens. At this moment there are only 220 pages, but it's increasing every day by a few.

I will be waiting for your answers! :)