Locked out of all backends 403

The front end works just fine. (defactocannabis.com). I can't get through on any back-ends. The following ports result in a 403 error: 7080, 8090.

SSH won't connect either.

Everything was working fine all morning, and then I was suddenly blocked. It's definitely the LSWS 403 page I'm getting. So I know the server is working just fine.

I tried everything too. Restoring a server snapshot from last night when everything was working just fine. Turning off multiple firewalls. Trying multiple VPN connections. Trying without a VPN. Restarting this and that, et al.

LSWS just up and blocked me from everything.

The only thing I did that might have made a difference was changing my DNS to quic.cloud, and then going to sleep. I've since reverted my nameservers to ns1.vultr.com and ns2.vultr.com and closed my CDN account. I also renamed /wp-content/plugins to plugins.disabled to make sure the problem wasn't there.

Went out for lunch. Came back. I'm still blocked. 403.

Where do I begin to fix this?

Attachments

There are a few different ways to tell if your phone is hacked. One way is to look for strange or unexpected behavior on your phone. This may include unusual phone calls or text messages, unusual battery usage, or unexpected data usage. Hackers can also access your personal information, such as your contacts, photos or financial information helpful site If any of these things are visible in your phone, then it may be that it has been hacked.