LS cache for Opencart 2.3

Hi there, great to be a member here. I will be making a transition to LScache from Nitropack, I just have some questions based on my initial experience on my development build.

My build

Opencart 2.3.0.2
Journal 3.1.4

There seems to be an issue while being logged in, it doesn't immediately show a logged-in customer cache, and seems to show a guest cache.

I am unable to cache all pages, says web crawler not available ( although this could be related to my host)

In comparison to Nitropack, Lscache does not keep my high page speed scores Nitropack did, they are much lower with Lscache even though the page feels a lot lot faster compared to Nitro in the real-world experience, on paper this is not the case. Is there any advice on this? Wordpress allows you to do a lot of tinkering such as the minification & lazy load. Is this coming to the OC 2.3?

Also, when loading pages on the front end of the dev build, I am seeing Lscache notification banners, to tell me that the module was modified successfully or something, do customers see this or is it only because I am logged in as admin in my backend?

AndreyPopov

Opencart 2.3.0.2
Journal 3.1.4

Wordpress allows you to do a lot of tinkering such as the minification & lazy load. Is this coming to the OC 2.3?
Journal3 provide minification, lazy load and others.

There seems to be an issue while being logged in, it doesn't immediately show a logged-in customer cache, and seems to show a guest cache.
may be I be wrong, but LSCache provide separate cache for logged and guest only for ESI supported host like LiteSpeed Enterprise full version.
on OpenLiteSpeed not supported ESI.

on my host with OpenLiteSpeed I set to disable all ESI and log-in settings.

Last edited:
Journal3 provide minification, lazy load and others.
Correct, it's not optimal though if you are wanting to get some organic Google traffic. That's why I use Nitropack.

may be I be wrong, but LSCache provide separate cache for logged and guest only for ESI supported host like LiteSpeed Enterprise full version.
on OpenLiteSpeed not supported ESI.

on my host with OpenLiteSpeed I set to disable all ESI and log-in settings.
That's what it says, but that wasn't my experience. I have moved away to a VPS now so Litespeed is not possible.