Lscache and Joomla Components Problem

Hello,

We recently installed the lscache component for a joomla website and we are facing issues with two components.
1. Ccomment plugin (version 6.0.7 not pro) is throwing an "Invalid Token" message when we try to post a comment even if we exclude it from the components list.
2. A custom plugin for related tag content which throws
"
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/*****/public_html/plugins/content/relatedtagcontent/tmpl/default.php on line 4
. The error appears even if i purge all cache and disable lscache plugin from joomla. When we switch to apache it's working fine.

We just installed litespeed so we have all the latest versions (server 5.4.2 build 6 and lscache plugin 1.3.0). Joomla version is 3.9.13

Thank you!

Pong

Administrator
Staff member
If you disable lscache plugin from joomla and it still problem, then it means not LiteSpeed cache plugin for Joomla related.

Apache and LiteSpeed should act the same most of the time unless you have some PHP setting override applied to Litespeed only.

Any detailed steps to trigger the issue with URL? maybe you can log a ticket with us to more example with your site and tmp ssh root login to your server and Joomla admin login for us to check.

I am also have the "invalid token" issue with CComment. If I disable LS Cache, CComment works fine. I will start a ticket, but it might be useful to put the solution here.