LScache + RGPD component + Vidéos Youtube et Google Map

Hi,

I have a LiteSpeed server and would like to use LSCache.
Additionally, I am using the GDPR component of https://storejextensions.org.

But I have pages from my Joomla sites that have either YouTube videos or Google maps.

To respect the RGPD law and that of the CNIL in France, we strictly apply the law and therefore we do not accept cookies a priori. Once the Internet user has validated and accepted the cookies, the page refreshes and the video and the Google map can be displayed.

With LScache, it is not possible to refresh this page and therefore whether or not we accept cookies, Youtube videos and Google maps are not displayed.

Using ESI module is not a solution, since if you put a Google map or a Youtube video in a module, the problem comes from the fact that despite the settings, the cache prevents the page from being refreshed.

It would therefore be necessary that LS cache in addition to not taking into account modules with ESI module, accepts to empty its cache for the page and displays the new page with cookies enabled ...

Am I wrong in my analysis?
Do you have a solution ?

Thanks in advance.
Best regards

serpent_driver

Yes, but if the code is right it depends on how you handle RGPD cookie. If you only check if this cookie exist the code is okay. If you work with cookie values (e.a. 1 == ON; 0 == OFF) the code must be extended.

Ok I think I've found out what to change, and finally understood what serpent_driver mean by "==1 or ==0"
The code that worked for me is :
Code:
RewriteCond %{HTTP_COOKIE} cookieconsent_status=allow [NC]
RewriteRule .* - [E=Cache-Control:vary=allow]
So now on youtube video, the placeholder from GDPR component is ok to refresh and show or hide the youtube video when we allow or deny cookie.