LSWS + LS Web ADC + Google Cloud - How to do it?

Hi guys,
I need to setup a scalable cluster with VM instances in GCP and LS Web ADC for load balancer. So far everything g is perfect, but I need all this to use Google Cloud CDN which works only with their own Load balancer.
Is there someone that can help me with ideas how can this happen and do you have experience with such configurations?

serpent_driver

You certainly had something in mind, but no matter how much I think about your project, I can't think that your project could have any meaning. With the Google Cloud CDN you do not already have a balancer, but also a CDN. This reduces the load on the origin Servers to such an extent that the WebADC is no longer required.

Hi guys,
I need to setup a scalable cluster with VM instances in GCP and LS Web ADC for load balancer. So far everything g is perfect, but I need all this to use Google Cloud CDN https://xender.vip/ which works only with their own Load balancer.
Is there someone that can help me with ideas how can this happen and do you have experience with such configurations?
I got this,..