I had LS installed yesterday and it seemed to be running fine. Later, I added LSCache. I was importing a website from my other server via WHM today and a bunch of errors occurred. The resource usage spiked, so I restarted LSWS. That didn't help, so I restarted httpd. Long story short, I wound up rebooting the server to try and get it responding again. The server never came back up. I can only access it through recovery SSH. I suspect Litespeed, or LSCache has something to do with this, but the people working on it for me can't seem to get it going. I'm worried that I'm going to mess things up even worse. I've attached a screenshot the DC sent of what's happening when they try to boot. I'm at a loss and I don't know where to turn now.