Newbie question about TLS on Litespeed.

We are using Litespeed on our WHM / cPanel hosting server.

One of our customers has problems if we swich from Apache to Litespped they can no longer communicate with and app that they have built please read and offer any suggestions on how we can fix this isse.

From the customer:
we're using a custom C# application that runs on .NET Framework 4.5 on a Windows server.

In the application when it makes a request to a php endpoint in the website on the Litespeed enabled server we get back the error: "System.Net.WebException: The request was aborted: Could not create SSL/TLS secure channel.".

For other clients this has indicated that the TLS version isn't compatible and then we can specify in the application which TLS version to use, which in this case is TLS 1.2 and then it usually works. But not in this case.
I've also tried a few other solutions with the same error occurring.

I've enabled Schannel event logging in Windows to try to capture a more descriptive event and when I run the application it logs event ID 36887 (https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/pr...ows-server-2012-r2-and-2012/dn786445(v=ws.11))
which indicates that "This alert message indicates this computer received a TLS or SSL fatal alert message from the server it was communicating or negotiating with.".

Other points worth noting:
- We can hit the endpoint in a browser on the windows server and it works fine
- It works as soon as Litespeed is disabled