No Response Errors after last update

bh-tech

The status is still the same. It's reported as an error when there is more than 1% of the total pages crawled returning an error.

The number of errors died off, but it's now back up to 1% again.

can you get a list of problem URLs ?

for a website with many URLs, it's possible some URLs very slow to access. for example, a URL with pagination. the 1st page usually very fast, but very slow for 1000th page. when google bot try to access the 1000th page, it's highly possible it'll be time-out and get "No Response" from the server. even if you access the 1000th page directly in browser, it may take very long time until it reach some time-out. either google bot's time out or browser's time out or web server side's time out. on the other side, I believe google bot is quite smart. it won't waste time to crawl same problem URLs every day. just give you warning from time to time.

bh-tech

I can't get a list of the problem URL's - that's one of the reasons this issue is so broad. There is no URL, time or anything that can help with where the issue might be coming from. I only get the day, the number of URL's that were crawled, and the number of URL's that had an error.