Nodeworx install help?

I recently migrated my site to a new server and its now running on Nodeworx. I think litespeed tried to migrate with it but I had terminated the license with my host and purchased my own. It still shows up under plugins, but says
"Cannot find /usr/local/lsws/VERSION file. Please check your LiteSpeed installation."
are there any decent walkthroughs to get litespeed working on nodeworx? I may have to end up hiring someone to do the install, but wanted to see if I could handle it myself if it wasnt too hard.
Thanks

Installing LiteSpeed on a Nodeworx server is generally a straightforward process, but it does require some technical knowledge. Here are the basic steps to get LiteSpeed working on your Nodeworx server:
  1. Install LiteSpeed: The first step is to install LiteSpeed on your server. You can download the installation package from the LiteSpeed website, or use your hosting provider's control panel to install it.
  2. Configure LiteSpeed: Once LiteSpeed is installed, you'll need to configure it to work with your website. This typically involves setting up a virtual host and configuring the necessary settings, such as the document root, PHP settings, and SSL certificates.
  3. Verify the installation: After configuring LiteSpeed, you should verify that it's working correctly by visiting your website and ensuring that it's serving pages correctly.
If you're not familiar with the process of installing and configuring web servers, you may want to consider hiring a professional to help you with the installation. Alternatively, there are many resources available online that can help you learn how to install and configure LiteSpeed on a Nodeworx server, including official LiteSpeed documentation and community forums.

Certainly, I'm here to assist you with your Nodeworx installation. Could you please provide more details about your situation and what kind of help you need? Specifically, what operating system are you using, and have you already obtained the Nodeworx installation files? Additionally, are you encountering any specific error messages or issues during the installation process? With this information, I can provide more specific guidance to help you with your Nodeworx installation.