OC4.0.2.2, Journal3.2

Hey guys,

Even though I believe it will take quite a while for OC4 to become stable enough for practical use, there will come a day when OC3 has been tinkered with too much and eventually becomes completely out of date. It's either OC will completely die off, or they will manage to put together a proper version 4.

Nevertheless, I want to start immersing myself in OC4 now. I also want to test and adapt the beta version of Journal3 for my purposes.
https://www.journal-theme.com/beta-v32/

Unfortunately, I'm struggling to get the LCache module up and running. It might still be due to an issue with Journal. However, before I rack my brain over it completely, I thought it best to ask here if anyone else has had the same idea and might be a few steps ahead of me?

AndreyPopov

Unfortunately, I'm struggling to get the LCache module up and running. It might still be due to an issue with Journal. However, before I rack my brain over it completely, I thought it best to ask here if anyone else has had the same idea and might be a few steps ahead of me?

first, that you must understanding - Journal always by default use different view for Desktop and Mobile (Phone & Tablet)
then you must:
- enable in LSCache GUI "Separate Mobile view" settings
- uncomment in .htaccess corresponding rewrite rules
- restart server and Purge ALL LSCache

second, what type of litespeed server you use?
- OpenLiteSpeed (OLS)
- LiteSpeed Web Server (LSWS) or same LiteSpeed Enterprise

third, are use single currency and single language site? or multi currencies and multi languages?

Hi Andrey,

I use ols.
I know that journal always use different views. I use oc3 and jounral for a long time. In my productive shop I have no problems...

But the new beta from journal3 is different. U need to rewrite a few things that the lscache script work with the new journal script.

/catalog/controller/module/lscache.php

// $limit = $this->journal3->themeConfig('product_limit');
$limit = $this->config->get('theme_journal3_product_limit');

// $filter_data = array_merge($this->model_journal3_filter->parseFilterData(), $filter_data);
$filter_data = array_merge($this->model_journal3_filter->getFilterData(), $filter_data);

$product_total = $this->model_journal3_filter->getTotalProducts($filter_data);

// $this->model_journal3_filter->setFilterData($filter_data);

// \Journal3\Utils\Profiler::start('journal3/filter/total_products');

// $product_total = $this->model_journal3_filter->getTotalProducts();

// \Journal3\Utils\Profiler::end('journal3/filter/total_products');

And the structure from the new seo_url are a bit different in oc4.0.2.2.

Yes I know :D
But I dont want language and product in my seo links.

Here are a few results with Journal demo data:
/en-gb/catalog?path=31

/en-gb/product/all-in-one-imac?path=31

/en-gb/product/all-in-one-imac

I prefer domain.com/seo_name_of_product. No language, no product - only the product seo name.

And here I dont found the way to do this. I am not sure if its oc4 or journal or both. With the oc4 demodata look the link:

/en-gb/productname

Think I must take a look to git - was reading a few headlines about seo_url. It make no sense, when I have only one language.

When I delete in the seo db the language, look the link: /productname?language=en-gb