Pre-cache Mobile pages

serpent_driver

You don't seem to understand the word "insult."

my solution work perfectly and solved all problems!
No, it doesn't work perfectly, because you don't have enough knowledge for it to work correctly. As long as you use cookies to define the required cache vary, a device type can be faked. In addition, these device cookies are not automatically renewed after deletion. If cookies are deactivated, it is not possible to detect the device type for cached URLs.

This will render your solution useless. What is supposed to be perfect about it?

AndreyPopov

If cookies are deactivated, it is not possible to detect the device type for cached URLs.
really? o_O you know users which deactivate cookies?
devices detected NOT by cookies - device detection by User Agent!!!

P.S. for devices that not accept cookies (deactivated cookies) lscache also exist!

these device cookies are not automatically renewed after deletion.
please explain.

who and why delete cookies and why they not renewing?

same as sign-in, language and currency cookies?

Last edited:

serpent_driver

devices detected NOT by cookies - device detection by User Agent!!!
But the cache plugin uses cookie for detection and if you have custom cache varies defined in .htacces these varies will conflict with defined ENV:LSCACHE_VARY_VALUE of the cache plugin. The result of this conflict is that URLs will not be cached.

Also, _lscache_vary cookie isn't set at first page load, because the set of this cookie depends cookies set by OC. That means there is no detection at first load. This is a big fail of the cache plugin and you extend this fail with your custom extension.

What has to be explained? Delete all cookies and reload the page. At first load after deleting cookies the _lscache_cache cookie is not set.

AndreyPopov

But the cache plugin uses cookie for detection
WHO say to you this stupid?

cache plugin only use language and currency cookies to ADD (if necessary) corresponding cookie keys to _lscache_vary cookie

if you have custom cache varies defined in .htaccess these varies will conflict with defined ENV:LSCACHE_VARY_VALUE of the cache plugin.
you NEVER-NEVER hear what I say!!!!!
still hear and listen only yourself :(

I NOT define custom cache varies in .htaccess

and cache varies defined in .htaccess work TOGETHER with cookie keys in _lscache_vary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, _lscache_vary cookie isn't set at first page load
another stupid sentence in which you believe

open you mind WIDER!

Last edited:

serpent_driver

There is no point in arguing with a user who has a board in front of their head. Do you really think I'm making this up when I've been developing custom solutions for LiteSpeed for 10 years now?!

Whatever, do whatever you want. My solutions work in every case. Above all, they are safe and also partially fix the bugs in the cache plugin.