Problem with nextbase 512gw

How can i optimize the performance of my sweet weigh down help website while incorporating ads with out compromising its velocity and functionality? Because after I positioned ads on internet site the velocity of website is too low. I'm also the use of litespeed plugin however consistent with GTMatrix the computing device rating 60 and mobile rating is 20 mobdro . So kindly help me to speedup my website.

Last edited:

serpent_driver

This is neither a problem of the LiteSpeed web server nor one of the cache plugins and cannot be solved by the latter. It is in the nature of things and is inherent in the system. You can't include ads and expect your page to run as fast as it would without ads. With the cache plugin you can only try to load the scripts for the advertising asynchronously or deferred. This could have a positive impact on the score, but it will definitely have a negative impact on the value and quality of the ads because these work via header bidding and for this to work the requests need to get to the ad hosts as quickly and as early as possible be requested.

Ultimately, this means that you don't get a good PageSpeed score and consistently good ads quality at the same time. You will inevitably have to make a compromise at the expense of PageSpeed.