Question about CPU-upgrade config changes

edigest

Can't find this in the docs: which configuration items automatically change when the CPU license is upgraded?

For example, I'm aware that 1-CPU 2000 connections becomes 4000 connections with a 2-CPU license. And, I read in the forums that External App "Max Connections" also doubles with a CPU upgrade.

Is there a comprehensive list somewhere documenting which configuration options automatically change when a license is upgraded?

NiteWave

Administrator
configuration file has no change at all.

there is a master litespeed process running as root.
for 1-CPU, will fork one litespeed worker, 2-CPU 2 workers, 4-CPU 4 workers ... and so on.

you can think the configuration is for each worker, or each worker is independent

edigest

Sorry, I didn't explain my question very well.

I understand the configuration file doesn't change. I'm trying to determine just what configuration parameters adjust with a CPU license upgrade. For example,

The default concurrent connections is 2000. So, the functional concurrent connections for a 1-CPU license is 2000; for a 2-CPU license it becomes 4000; and so on.

If external app Max Connections are set to 10, the number of connections is 10 for 1-CPU license; 20 for a 2-CPU license; etc.

I'm wondering what else is "adjusted" when the license is upgraded. Max Keep-Alive Requests? Back Log? Process list? Any memory related settings? Just wondering if there are any potential land-mines if I've changed, for example, app Max Connections or other configurations and subsequently upgrade the license.