Security Tokens

GaryT

Hi, Quick question but I'm sure alot of people would either want or already know..

WHM > Plugins > LiteSpeed Web Server
I have to enter my root admin due to me having Security Tokens enabled for all interfaces.

Is there a way to bypass this / allow in some config or such so I don't keep having to do this, We have security tokens enabled as we supply alot of external apps so its on for the security issue.

Any suggestions ?

No that does not work with the WHM plugin.
I can assure you it does, we have hundreds of these installations and use this method often.

You may have a firewall issue, but that's doubtful since you wouldnt be able to access it from whm either.

Have you tried this access? If so, what error are you getting? Anything in the logs that may be helpful.

I just tested and confirmed that this login method 'does' work with the whm plugin.

GaryT

It does not work with the WHM IP but clients IP, Now the WHM has a different IP to the clients so this is probably why, Still, defeating the object.

I done it before but forgot how... accessing it via WHM but allowing lsws to bypass security token check.

There is a way as its been done before.