Soft 404 for guest.vary.php

Taby

Hi!
Request your help as my Google search console is showing Soft 404 error for /plugins/litespeed-cache/guest.vary.php.
How can I resolve this?
I am hosted with Hostinger and using Elementor Pro, Rankmath Pro, Wordfence among other important plugins.
Thanks & regards

Taby

Yes, I am using guest mode. For now I've added rule to block this in robots.txt but wondering if there is any other solution.

serpent_driver

Yes, I am using guest mode. For now I've added rule to block this in robots.txt but wondering if there is any other solution.
This has nothing to do with a solution. Google bothers about files it can't find. You must have had guestmode disabled at some point, which causes guest.vary.php to be deleted. However, Google had found the guest.vary.php before and after you deactivated the guest mode, Google could no longer find the guest.vary.php. If you now write a rule in the robots.txt, Google will complain again because Google doesn't like it if Google but not the normal user should not see the page.

Easiest solution. To ignore.

Taby

Ok.. so I should ignore this in GSC and remove the rule disallow for this from robots.txt? Am I understanding it right?