SSL installation // beginning process

My SSL provider just came back to me and now i need to generate a csr code. I tried the following:

openssl req -new -key server.key -out server.csr

And nothing happened so I installed openssl 0.9.8i and still nothing, it comes back with:

Code:
Error opening Private Key server.key                                                                
5811:error:02001002:system library:fopen:No such file or directory:bss_file.c:352:fopen('server.key'
,'r')                                                                                               
5811:error:20074002:BIO routines:FILE_CTRL:system lib:bss_file.c:354:                               
unable to load Private Key
any ideas as to what to do? thanks.

Got that figured out, was putting the file in the wrong directory.

however now i got the domainname.key and domainname.csr put in /home/userx for now. where do these files need to placed to work in lsws?

Thanks,
Andrew

Got the crt from my SSL provider but now I am getting a ssl_error_no_cypher_overlap error:

https://snailface.org

I have both the private and cert path provided in a new listener with a 128 bit encyrption on ssl v3.0,

Any solutions?

Thanks,

is there a way to set all logins thought the litespeed cp to ssl? I thought I seen it around in the manuel can't seem to now.