Sucuri.net problem

I have been using sucuri.net proxy for a couple months now without any issue. The last couple days for some reason sucuri.net's IP addresses seem to be getting blocked by the server and I'm running out of ideas where/how it's happening. I can use Cloudflare without any problems but for some reason Sucuri.net I get 504 timeout issues.

They say they see this in their logs:

2015/12/04 18:19:52 [error] 2441#0: *37242002 upstream prematurely closed connection while reading response header from upstream, client: xxx.xxx.xxx.xx, server: removed.com, request: "GET *removed", upstream: *removed

They say, "Yes, we are sure it is an IP blocking issue, especially when the error is mentioning that the connection is being prematurely closed."

We have checked the cisco firewall (no blocking), fail2ban (no blocking) and we don't have mod_security enabled.

Per Client IP Throttling is enabled but it was never a problem before today: http://i.imgur.com/sf8iYRI.png

I have 5.0.8 installed.

When it happens, "It happens if a page hangs for more then 10 seconds but if I click on another link it will usually load fine but if I keep on the hanging page.. the following few pages won’t load for maybe 10-15 seconds.. and it seems to reset and I can browser until a page hangs again."

Can I use Sucuri again or is it done for? And if I can use Sucuri again what can I do to prevent blocking from happening?