The very best LiteSpeed Cache Varies for OpenCart if Journal 3 and LSWS is used

I use geekodev imprort export to import products from xml to my eshop with apache i can hit directly through module the link with manufacter xml and is working after i switch to litespeed i receive this:
There was an error when trying to download the file, can be because of file not exists or forbidden access to server.
Detail: Could not resolve host: hurtkraksport.pl
URL: https://hurtkraksport.pl/xml?id=25

somehow i block to download files from external links?

2023-04-18 13:57:25.613361 [INFO] [19729] [T0] [194.87.151.116:51408#APVH_sportsground.gr] File not found [/mnt/snow_volume_1/home/sportsground/public_html/boaform/admin/formLogin]
2023-04-18 13:57:25.613383 [INFO] [19729] [T0] [194.87.151.116:51408#APVH_sportsground.gr] File not found [/mnt/snow_volume_1/home/sportsground/public_html/404.shtml]
2023-04-18 13:57:58.189340 [INFO] [19728] [T0] [APVH_sportsground_Suea-php73:]: locked pid file [/tmp/lshttpd/APVH_sportsground_Suea-php73.sock.pid].
2023-04-18 13:57:58.189347 [INFO] [19728] [T0] [APVH_sportsground_Suea-php73:] remove unix socket for detached process: /tmp/lshttpd/APVH_sportsground_Suea-php73.sock
2023-04-18 13:57:58.189772 [INFO] [19728] [T0] [APVH_sportsground_Suea-php73:] add child process pid: 23919, procinfo: 0x5ccaea0
2023-04-18 13:57:58.189815 [INFO] [19728] [T0] [APVH_sportsground_Suea-php73:]: unlocked pid file [/tmp/lshttpd/APVH_sportsground_Suea-php73.sock.pid].

Last edited:

serpent_driver

I use geekodev imprort export to import products from xml to my eshop with apache i can hit directly through module the link with manufacter xml and is working after i switch to litespeed i receive this:
There was an error when trying to download the file, can be because of file not exists or forbidden access to server.

This is exactly why I advised you to familiarize yourself with LiteSpeed first. You will not receive any support for your last issue in this forum and you must therefore contact LiteSpeed Support directly.

I think the forum is to share knowledge! I read documentation but i think this problem is more advanced! If you dont want to help no problem! I hope somelse helps me!

serpent_driver

I think the forum is to share knowledge! I read documentation but i think this problem is more advanced! If you dont want to help no problem! I hope somelse helps me!
It's not a question of whether someone or I want to help you. Your issue is too specific. If you have a purchased license, contact LiteSpeed support directly: support@litespeedtech.com The LiteSpeed Forum is neglected by LiteSpeed.

AndreyPopov

this may be problem of Opencart Admin GUI.

I also use third party Import/Export plugin. and time to time I must go to System->Users->Group->Administrator and renew(uncheck-save,check-save) permission for this plugin

I think this is NOT lscache issue.

this thread about LSCache for Opencart, not about common question about LiteSpeed Server or Opencart.
you have more chances to receive answer in corresponding threads.

Last edited:
this may be problem of Opencart Admin GUI.

I also use third party Import/Export plugin. and time to time I must go to System->Users->Group->Administrator and renew(uncheck-save,check-save) permission for this plugin

I think this is NOT lscache issue.

this thread about LSCache for Opencart, not about common question about LiteSpeed Server or Opencart.
you have more chances to receive answer in corresponding threads.

I try it not working! if i upload file is working only with this that i hit a link and download the xml is happening litespeed has firewall?

Does LiteSpeed Cache for OpenCart have a crawler?
Yes, the "Rebuild All LiteSpeed Cache" button in the LiteSpeed Cache Admin triggers a crawler, which reads your sitemap file and refreshes those pages that have expired.

where i setup sitemap?

Here comes the very best cache varies for OpenCart if Journal 3 is used. Current update supports LSWS and OLS as well, but Journal 3 is a must have for these cache varies.

Apache config:
RewriteCond %{HTTP_USER_AGENT} windows|linux|mac [NC]
RewriteCond %{HTTP_ACCEPT} "image/webp"
RewriteCond %{HTTP_USER_AGENT} !mobile|bot|chrome-lighthouse [NC]
RewriteRule .* - [E=Cache-Control:vary=isDesktop]

RewriteCond %{HTTP_USER_AGENT} version/(\d{2}).*safari [NC]
RewriteCond %1 <14
RewriteRule .* - [E=Cache-Control:vary=isDesktopNoWebpSafari]

RewriteCond %{HTTP_USER_AGENT} version/(\d{2}).*safari [NC]
RewriteCond %1 >13
RewriteRule .* - [E=Cache-Control:vary=isDesktopWebpSafari]

RewriteCond %{HTTP_USER_AGENT} android|silk/|kindle|blackberry|opera\ mini|opera\ mobi|crios|fxios [NC]
RewriteCond %{HTTP_ACCEPT} "image/webp"
RewriteCond %{HTTP_USER_AGENT} !bot|chrome-lighthouse [NC]
RewriteRule .* - [E=Cache-Control:vary=isMobile]

RewriteCond %{HTTP_USER_AGENT} version/(\d{2}).*mobile.*safari [NC]
RewriteCond %1 <14
RewriteRule .* - [E=Cache-Control:vary=isMobileNoWebpSafari]

RewriteCond %{HTTP_USER_AGENT} version/(\d{2}).*mobile.*safari [NC]
RewriteCond %1 >13
RewriteRule .* - [E=Cache-Control:vary=isMobileWebpSafari]

RewriteCond %{HTTP:Sec-Fetch-Dest} ^$ [NC]
RewriteCond %{HTTP:Sec-Fetch-Mode} ^$ [NC]
RewriteCond %{HTTP:Sec-Fetch-Site} ^$ [NC]
RewriteCond %{HTTP:Sec-Fetch-User} ^$ [NC]
RewriteCond %{HTTP_USER_AGENT} !version/.*safari [NC]
RewriteRule .* - [E=Cache-Control:vary=isBot]

RewriteCond %{HTTP_USER_AGENT} applebot [NC]
RewriteCond %{HTTP_USER_AGENT} !mobile [NC]
RewriteRule .* - [E=Cache-Control:vary=isBot]

RewriteCond %{HTTP:Sec-Fetch-Dest} ^$ [NC]
RewriteCond %{HTTP:Sec-Fetch-Mode} ^$ [NC]
RewriteCond %{HTTP:Sec-Fetch-Site} ^$ [NC]
RewriteCond %{HTTP:Sec-Fetch-User} ^$ [NC]
RewriteCond %{HTTP_USER_AGENT} mobile [NC]
RewriteCond %{HTTP_USER_AGENT} !version/.*safari [NC]
RewriteRule .* - [E=Cache-Control:vary=isMobileBot]

RewriteCond %{HTTP_USER_AGENT} applebot [NC]
RewriteCond %{HTTP_USER_AGENT} mobile [NC]
RewriteRule .* - [E=Cache-Control:vary=isMobileBot]
Last Update: Sept 09, 2022
Will this work on Journal 3.2?

serpent_driver

You need latest OC version 3.x to use Kitt The Cache Crawler. We have no plan to make Kitt for version 2 of OC available. If the requirement for Ioncube is not met that can only mean that you use a PHP version < 7.4 or IonCube Loader for PHP 7.4 is not installed on your server.