I'm having the hardest time figuring this out. At this point I'm trying to get it to just work with anything. I've tried setting up lsperl, tried setting up an ext app config for perl (since I'm able to run the script find with perl from command line), also tried using cgi daemon. The furthest I've got with getting litespeed to run this is with the cgi daemon. I'm stuck at this error message though: DBI connect('COMMERCEDB.DTISERV2.COM','dti_join',...) failed: ERROR OCIEnvNlsCreate. Check ORACLE_HOME (Linux) env var or PATH (Windows) and or NLS settings, permissions, etc. at /usr/local/dti/lib/DBConnect.pm line 101 I'm explicitly set in the code the environment variables it's looking for. What ever is happening is not being written in the logs. Sorry if my explanation is confusing, let me know if you need anymore info. I would like to set this up with lsperl but at this point I'd like to see something just work with cgi daemon.