Tuning for low traffic website?

Most of the optimization tips I find (understandably) are for high traffic websites. However, I was wondering what should be tuned if I want to host a couple of really low traffic websites in order to take as less ram as possible.

Basically I just want to host 1 or 2 blogs and perhaps a rails app or two. All the sites area really low traffic (by low I mean under 100 uniques/day each). My main concern is really just memory usage and not performance...

What can I tune down in order to use as less memory as possible? (For example I know that tuning down the # of Max Connections in the RoR settings will take less ram).. what about keep-alive settings etc??

What would be the best config for really low traffic sites?

xing

LiteSpeed Staff
LiteSpeed itself is extremely frugal when it comes to memory so there is not much you need to do.

RoR backend would use magnitudes more memory than LiteSpeed itself so you should make sure the RoR setting in LiteSpeed is only spawning a few/low number of instances/children.

LiteSpeed itself is extremely frugal when it comes to memory so there is not much you need to do.
Gotcha!
you should make sure the RoR setting in LiteSpeed is only spawning a few/low number of instances/children.

Would that be the "Max. Connections" in the RoR templates's "Context" settings? If so, what would be an acceptable number for a really low traffic website?