Update litespeedtech main page

Monarobase

Hello,

Not sure this is the right place to say this but when you first arrive on litespeedtech.com you get the impression that it's an abandoned project as the last News dates back to 2011 with Litespeed 4.1.3

August 02, 2011
LiteSpeed Web Server 4.1.3 Released
Could you either update that block to have the latest news or replace it with something that doesn't have dates or version numbers ?

We put litespeed aside for a long time because of your main page, until we discovered that the product was regurlaly updated on your forums.

Thanks

I second this request. If you want folks to follow the Twitter updates... why don't you have that feed featured on the homepage???? I do think having a website 2 years out of date really hurts potential newcomers. It looks like the project is abandoned, when it's not.

Monarobase

We're not looking for a way to follow new updates, just to not have our customers see your "abandoned" home page.

Replacing the news section with your twitter feed would be easy and just what we are looking for.

We want our customers to feel we have made the right choice, and their first impression when they enter your site is very important.

Monarobase

While we are waiting for the website revamp would it be possible to either add a few new updates or previsionaly replace the news section by an image or something ?

6 month old news is acceptable but not 2 year old news

It would be a very easy thing to remove news/events section, or at least update that section with current information.

I realize that a redesign is on y'alls TO-DO List. I really think it would be to y'alls benefit and the benefit of this community to keep that area up-to-date. Your home page is the face of Litespeed, and a couple of minutes of editing (if that) would make a world of difference.

Litespeed is such a wonderful product!!! I would hate to see people gloss over it, because a silly "latest news and events" section on the home page was grossly out of date.

Monarobase

Sorry about the pressure to update your main page, but I'm sure that it will take you less time to update the data manually than to argue the question about it here