Using Backup Migration WordPress Plugin

Hello Everyone... I was wondering if someone could please assist me with the following to change some settings. The Team who created the WordPress plugin 'Backup Migration' https://backupbliss.com has been assisting me with creating backups and the lead team member emailed me the following:

The backup took me around 13 minutes, which is quite long time compared to average backup time.
It may be caused mostly because of LiteSpeed Web Server which has the worst performance for WordPress sites.
– You should be able to adjust settings in LiteSpeed Control Panel, so things should load much quicker (not only our plugin).

I cannot make adjustments as this the site they are talking about is on DirectAdmin, No LiteSpeed Control Panel so this will need to be with the plugin or LiteSpeed will need to contact my Hosting Provider to discus what needs to be done.

Any one have knowledge with this?

Thank you.
Michael

Pong

Administrator
Staff member
DirectAdmin LiteSpeed integration was done by DA team. They creat many include files hence LSWS admin will be read only, but you can root ssh to your server and vi the configuration directly when you need.

However, your original issue is not clear to me. If your backup plugin has some issue, you should check with that plugin support.

When you use lscache with your Wordpress, it should have super fast TTFB. Not sure where " worst performance for WordPress sites " come from or any details, or could be just a typo to be "best Performance for Wordpress".

Anyway, if you runinto any issue, you should talk to your host and they can check further for you.

Thank you for your comment. The site itself loads quickly using LiteSpeed, it just the backup software which slows the backup process and originally caused issues with the backups (which the backup software team addressed, allowing the backup software to complete a backup, that was when they said what they said...)

So I was wondering, where within the plugin, using WordPress would I speed up the process? If any?

Thanks.