Website keeps crashing after setting up Litespeed cache plugin.

I am running The7 theme, more precisely the "modern business" pre-built website (in case it matters).

I installed the plugin after reading so much about it and I began to set it up. Everything worked fine and the speed and scores blew up (yeah, for somebody who knows web design the glitches on loading pages are pretty obvious, but I hope so that for the visitors won't be).

Except, I have one major problem... THE SITE KEEPS CRUSHING ONCE AT 20-30 MINUTES and it's not like.. for a few seconds, but for a few minutes, and it's more than enough to lose almost all the clients.

So, I even disabled Instant Click thinking about that this was the problem, but no... As for the other settings, most are on, and to be clear, I understand about 70% about what every setting does, not an expert but definitely not a noob.

Can you help me? Is there a setting that can I disable to stop my site crashing? I even talked to the hosting company but the problem isn't their server...

Many, many thanks in advance!

Hi there. First you deactivate all plugin. After that activate one by one. Some features of plugin are interrupt in others. You must activate one by one after activate one plugin check your site then you can found the error