Weird Characters Showing Up In File Paths

John Doe

Ok, I just moved to a new hosting company and I have asked them to install litespeed on my server for me. The install went well but it wasn't detecting MySQL so my hosting company went ahead and fixed that issue but now I have a problem were every plugin I have in wordpress cannot find its correct path leaving me to disable my plugins just so I can use wordpress.... I tried re-downloading the plug-in's with no luck...

Here as example of the error that I get:

Code:
Warning: require_once(google-analytics-stats-widget.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in ோ e/megavide/public_html/wp-content/plugins/google-analyticator/google-analyticator.php on line 76

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'google-analytics-stats-widget.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in ோ e/megavide/public_html/wp-content/plugins/google-analyticator/google-analyticator.php on line 76
I think I know the reason why I'm getting this error is because of these wired characters appearing in the file path: ோ e/

I don't know how it appears there and I have no clue on how to remove it. I know nothing is wrong with the plug-in itself because I tried to re-download it and I am still getting the same error...

When I go to cpanel and switch the server back to Apache everything goes normal but as soon as I switch it to litespeed that's when the errors start to occur...

Can anyone provide some insight as to why am I getting this error?

webizen

this is likely an open_basedir restriction issue: the required "google-analytics-stats-widget.php" file is not in the open_basedir path.

John Doe

I checked but its not enabled in cpanel so I don't think it could be that.

Also is it normal for the directory to show those random characters in the file path?

"No such file or directory in ோ e/megavide/public_html/wp-content/plugins/google-analyticator/google-analyticator.php on line 76"

I thought it was suppose to look like:

"No such file or directory in megavide/public_html/wp-content/plugins/google-analyticator/google-analyticator.php on line 76"

?

Also, is there any particular reason why I am not getting this error when Im running my server as apache?

Last edited:

John Doe

Current Version: 4.0.20

The path should be:
megavide/public_html/wp-content/plugins/google-analyticator/google-analyticator.php

but the error is showing me this:
ோ e/megavide/public_html/wp-content/plugins/google-analyticator/google-analyticator.php

As I refresh the page the path keeps changing... I disabled the plugin and tried with another plugin with the same results...

"Warning: include_once(widget.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in 4" e/megavide/public_html/wp-content/plugins/searchterms-tagging-2/searchterms-tagging2.php on line 1674"

Could this have anything to do with APC?

John Doe

Yes, all accounts are affected...

I just do not get it... When I run it as apache with SuPHP everything is fine but as soon as I turn it to litespeed it gives me that error.

John Doe

Yep, as soon as I disabled APC everything went back to normal...

Is there a certain version of APC I'm suppose to use?

Or do you have any better recommendations instead of APC?