What happen to LSWS Standard?

Hello,

Can someone please tell me what happen to the Standard edition of LSWS? I been out of this for some time I just went to upgrade my linux box and broke my LSWS install. Now I can't find the standard edition on your site to download.

Thank you :)

ps, if I need to go to open lightspeed, is there a config converter?

Pong

Administrator
Staff member
LSWS standard is not supported anymore. You can either go with openlitespeed or LiteSpeed Enterprise version.

With openlitespeed, you can simply create virtual host you want and place the rewrite rules under the virtual host. This is going to be a manual process, but I don't think it is going to hard since standard only supports up to 5 virtual hosts. It should be very easy conversion process. Let us know if you have any questions during the process.

Hi Pong,
I'm sad to hear that the standard edition is no longer supported but I understand why it went that way though :) I ended up going with a clean fresh install of openlitespeed and did run into one issue but I managed to work it out in the end though :)
Thank you :)

Pong

Administrator
Staff member
Glad to hear everything is fine now. Feel free to let us know if you have any question on openlitespeed in the future.