What is Different Between Public Cache and Private Cache

Hi everyone,

I am trying to learn LiteSpeed admin console. Although I have read the official documents and explanations, there are some things I do not understand.
(I am not using CMS custom PHP software and it does not have LS support)

1- What are the differences between Server > General > public cache and private cache?
2- According to the following hardware specifications, what should be the value of "Server > General > PHP suEXEC MAX Conn" for high traffic?
3- Do i need to open "Server > tuning > HTTP3/QUIC"?
4- Whats mean of;
-4.1 Memory Soft Limit (bytes)
-4.2 Memory Hard Limit (bytes)
-4.3 Process Soft Limit
-4.4 Process Hard Limit

My dedicated physical server hardwares;
- AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 6 core / 12 threads (LiteSpeed working 8 core license)
- 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 Memory @ 3200MHz
- 2 x 1TB NVME SSD (Raid 0)
- 1 Gbit Uplink

Thanks for answers.

serpent_driver

Private cache is private cache and public cache is public cache, means public cache there is 1 cache copy for every user, for private cache each user has an own private cache copy. Simple, isn't? ;)

Private cache is private cache and public cache is public cache, means public cache there is 1 cache copy for every user, for private cache each user has an own private cache copy. Simple, isn't? ;)
Even simple things can be complicated for me because I am still learning. Thank you for your response.
Does this mean that each website has its own cache?

In addition, do you have any suggestions about these settings? When the server is under load, the private cache feature does not make much difference, but when I enable the public cache feature, the loads drop.
1- What are the differences between Server > General > public cache and private cache?
2- According to the following hardware specifications, what should be the value of "Server > General > PHP suEXEC MAX Conn" for high traffic?
3- Do i need to open "Server > tuning > HTTP3/QUIC"?
4- Whats mean of;
-4.1 Memory Soft Limit (bytes)
-4.2 Memory Hard Limit (bytes)
-4.3 Process Soft Limit
-4.4 Process Hard Limit

Of course! Why providing same cache with same content with other websites?!

If you have OLS please use OLS support forum. This forum is for LiteSpeed Enterprise (LSWS).
No, i am using both. I am using 8 core LiteSpeed Enterprise for this issue. Thank you so much for describe different cache types. ^^

I would appreciate it if you could explain the settings I need to make to accommodate high traffic. I have read the official documents but I can't say I understand much.

serpent_driver

Sorry, there is no better description than the documentation, but the documentation assumes that you have a basic understanding of the administration of a web server. If you don't have any knowledge about it, then leave the basic settings as they are sufficient for most requirements. If you have a server control panel (cPanel, Plesk, ...), then most of the settings in the WebAdmin Console are not relevant to you because the WebAdmin Console is primarily designed for the native administration of the web server if you do not have a control panel.