WP + XF Caching at the same time

cool_recep

I have installed XenForo Cache and configured LSWS accordingly. I also have WP installation on the same sevrer. Now, is it also possible to use WP Cache at the same time ?

Lauren

LiteSpeed Staff
Staff member
any feedback on XF cache so far? We're going to release a new version for WP cache soon. any feedback/issue we'll try to address.
Thanks,
Lauren

cool_recep

So far so good actually. The first time I have installed it, everyone was logged out. Logged in back, no problem. Tested it with Response Headers check, it is working. I am happy. And looks like server load is down.

Could you please tell me how can I use WP and XF cache at the same time ? Cuz I have already set the options according to XF Cache. Yet WP cahce settings seem to differ.

cool_recep

OK. But how about the settings ? Wiki tells different settings for WP and XF.

Update: With the settings I used for Xenforo, changing nothing, installed Litespeed WP Cache and I was amazed! As soon as I have enabled the add-on, website went superspeed. Great job guys!

Last edited:

Lauren

LiteSpeed Staff
Staff member
glad to here. you can give us a good rating on both xf & wp sites, that will give confidence to others. We are actively working on new releases to give more new features.