Wrong Prices

Hi,

I have PS 1.6.1.24 with LiteSpeed activate.
My store have two prices configured for European customers and No European Customers (with taxes and without taxes by country), but the prices don't show well.

Example :
Tom (european customer) enter to a shirt page, he see the prices with taxes, If John (No european country) enter to the same shirt page, he see the price with taxes instead without taxes. The same problem have if John enter first to the same page, Tom see the price without taxes. Both customers are logged.

I have try change the configuration to "Yes - Each group has its own view " and "Two views - One for all logged-in users and another for logged-out users" but the problem don't resolve.

can someone help me?

Pong

Administrator
Staff member
How did you setup European customers and No European Customers? by different custom group? Can you show more details on your setup?

No, I don't have groups.

I use the taxes rules of prestashop, adding taxes rules to european countries and the rest of countries without rules.

This config don't work with the group rules of LiteSpeed, because all customers are in the same group, but with different tax rules

Pong

Administrator
Staff member
is taxes rules of prestashop a third party plugin?If so, what's the name of the plugin? Could you show some screenshot of the that module and configuration?

Pong

Administrator
Staff member
normally tax excluded from the price and will be show during the checkout, checkout process won't be cached and it should show correctly.
If you set up price included in the price, tax rule should apply the the coutries for your shop during the installation of PrestaShop, it should also work.
Maybe you can log a ticket by sending email to support@litespeedtech.com, with both Tom 's login detail, John 's login details, and your prestashop admin login, we can check further.

normally tax excluded from the price and will be show during the checkout, checkout process won't be cached and it should show correctly.
Yes, this is correct.
If you set up price included in the price, tax rule should apply the the countries for your shop during the installation of PrestaShop, it should also work.
Yes, but sometimes need config countries without taxes

I try send a email to support on the next days. But is evident that the litespeedcache module, doesn't work well with the tax rules. Maybe needs create a option for cache the website for each tax rule too.

serpent_driver

No, it is compatible with PS. The problem is that US doesn't know "without tax" to foreign customers. Litespeed is Amercia, PS is Europe, so you have to find someone who can extend the plugin or you wait some weeks until our plugin is ready. It's made for European usage and much more.